Boating & Fishing Information for Marco Island
An easy walk away from the Boathouse you can rent a boat from the Rose Marina of Marco Island!
You can easily reach Keywaydin Island known for it’s crystal clear water and white sand beach.
Enjoy 23 miles of easy to navigate waters around the Marco area.
You’re given a map that’s easy to use.
Prices range between $205 and $335 from a 5 passenger boat to a 12 passenger pontoon boat.
Things to see and do on your boat:
- Dolphins, Dolphins everywhere!
- Keewaydin Island’s endless bounty of sea shells.
- See Beautifully manicured waterfront homes of Marco and Naples
- “Tin City” Naples, a waterfront shopping and dining hot spot
- The Dock restaurant, The Boathouse restaurant, Pinchers Crab Shack, The Riverwalk restaurant
- Goodland restaurants/bars – Stans (especially on Sundays), Little Bar, Marker 8, and Olde Marco Lodge.
- Marco restaurants/bars – Snook Inn, The Esplanade
- Isles of Capri restaurants/bars – Pelican Bend
Marco Island Boat Rentals:
- Rose’s Marco River Marina- rent Marco Island Boat for 1/2 day or full day- center consoles, Pontoons and deck boats. Reservations recommended.(239)394-2502. Website:www.marcoriver.com
Marco Island Fishing Charters:
- Enterprise Charters: Rich Russell, twenty-five year licensed captain and a 30 year veteran of Marco Island who owns and captains The Enterprise, a 34-foot custom-built Michael Fitz sportfish, designed for charter fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. (239) 269-7192 Read TripAdvisor Reviews or Click to visit Website
- Dawn Patrol: Backwater and near shore reefs. Family fishing with Capt Bill Walsh. (239) 394 0608 Website
- Capt. Jay’s Fishing Charters: Light tackle fishing in the 10,000 islands. Call (239) 417-3055 or (239) 216-0661.
- Mad Snooking: catch tarpon, snook, redfish, trout & much more in Marco, the 10,000 Islands, and the Everglades. 4 passengers. (239) 394-8512
- Captain Barry: Backwater and Everglades National Park fishing with tournament champion Capt. Barry (239) 389-0602
- Six Chuter Charters: 4 boat fleet; backwater, nearshore and offshore fishing (239) 389-1575
- Fly Fishing Marco! www.FlyFishingMarco.com