Beaches on Marco Island
Enjoy our islands beautiful pristine beaches! Walk and feel the soft sugar sand on your feet. Below is a list of the most popular Marco Island Beaches & Parks and don't forget to take in a spectacular sunset!
Beautiful park with a water access point for boaters.
Facilities: Play area, picnic area, concessions, two lane boat ramp, bait, fuel, docking.
909 Collier Ct.
Mackle Community Park
A center of community activity, Mackle Park Marco Island is a home to a fun spray park and kids cove with climbing wall.
1361 Andalusia Terrace
Tigertail Beach is a 360 acre park & beach that ranks as the region's best for viewing wildlife. A bird sanctuary home to Herons, Egrets and Ibis . Showers, Restrooms, Rental Stand, Umbrellas, Chairs.
400 Hernando Dr.
South Beach Marco
A local favorite, Marco Island's South Beach is home to a public parking lot with 35 spaces for visitors and 35 for residents. Close to dining, entertainment & watersports rentals. Daily Parking is
$8.00 - Hours: 8 a.m. to sundown.
400 Hernando Dr.
Before Marco Island was developed, the island was in two separate land masses. There was the southernmost third of Marco, plus 50 acres of shell that had been raised by the Calusa Indians who came to the Island at an unknown time and disappeared with the arrival of the Spanish Explorers. This northern tip was "Key Marco" or "Old Marco" which is where you'll find the Boat House!
Learn our History with a 90 minute, narrated sightseeing and historical tour of Marco Island and Goodland area aboard a festive island trolly and enjoy a visit to our historic sites, such as the ancient seashell mounds built by the Calusa Indians.
Call 239.394.1600 for reservations and daily stop information.
History Tour Museum
Marco Island's official historical museum explores South West Florida's Calusa Indians and brings the vanished civilization to life with informative displays and an exciting recreated village. Temporary and traveling exhibits trace the settlement of this subtropical island paradise from its early pioneer roots as a fishing village, pineapple plantation and clam cannery, through its explosive growth and development in the 1960s by the Miami-based Deltona Corporation.
180 S. Heathwood Dr.