The Boat House Motel on Marco Island in Historic Olde Marco is family owned since 1994. Our family and dedicated staff have managed and operated the motel since 1994 and it has been – most days – a labor of love.
The Boat House Motel is a very unique place to enjoy your stay in Historic Olde Marco Island – We take great pride in maintaining the property to our guests’ satisfaction. Enjoy our friendly ‘Island Style’ service!
The Motel consists of twenty units with 10 rooms on ground floor 10 rooms on second floor. whether you are here for a family vacation or business we can accommodate you with rooms that have a wonderful view of Marco River, free wireless internet and free parking.
Two Waterfront Rooms of the picturesque Marco River flowing into the Gulf of Mexico. Western Exposure provides views of the sunsets, king bed, refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs. Patio or Balcony. Maximum of two people.
Room 1 Lower Level and Room 11 Upper Level
One Studio Room with a kitchen and king bed, private patio, dining room area, living room area.
Room 10 on the Lower Level
9 King Rooms with king bed, refrigerator, microwave, sliding glass doors with patio or balcony. No water view. Some rooms with extra bedding. Maximum 4 people.
Lower Level 2,4,6,8
Upper Level 12,14,16,18,20
8 Queen Rooms with queen bed and twin bed, refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs. No water view. Some rooms with extra bedding. Maximum 3 people.
Lower Level 3,5,7,9
Upper Level 13,15,17,19
Whether you are here for a family vacation or business we can accommodate you with rooms that have and wonderful view of Marco River, free wireless internet and free parking.
DO YOU HAVE A BOAT? – Great! Tie it up to your private dock!
Our dedicated staff are ready, willing, and able to make your stay in Historic Olde Marco a true pleasure. We look forward to serving you!
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4|
|Room 5||Room 6||Room 7||Room 8|
|Room 9||Room 10||Room 11||Room 12|
|Room 13||Room 14||Room 15||Room 16|
|Room 17||Room 18||Room 19||Room 20|
- $10 per day per person ages 2 to 10
- $20 per day per person ages 11 and up
- $20 Pet fee per reservation
- $10 per day per pet
- $15 flea bomb at departure from Motel
- Permitted in the Lower Level Kings 2,4,6,8 and Studio 10
Please call us directly when reserving a pet friendly unit
- $2.00 per foot per day, no trailer parking
- Please call ahead for assurance of boat dockage availability.
- Permitted in the lower level King Room, the Studio Room, and the Gazebo only
- Maximum width is 8ft
- Maximum length is 24ft
- No boat, trailer, or oversized vehicle parking
- 3 night minimum stay for Motel
- 7 night minimum stay for Condos and Gazebo
- Rates increase 10%
Reservations and Payments
- A Visa or Mastercard is required to guarantee reservation
- Motel cancellations must be made by 2:00 PM (EST) 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival
- Late cancellations, no-shows, and early departures without advanced notice will result in 100% penalty to any and all days booked assesed to credit card on file
- Credit card will be authorized 72 hours before arrival date for Motel by 2PM
- We accept the following forms of payment only: Visa, Mastercard, cashier’s check, money order and cash.
- *Weekend rates apply to Friday and Saturday bookings
Motel Room Sizes
- King Rooms
- 25′ x 20′
- Queen Rooms
- 25′ x 12′
- Waterfront Rooms
- 25′ x 12′
- Studio Room
- 25′ x 20′
- Free Wireless Internet
- Heated Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Pots
- Boat Dockage at a charge of $2 per ft. per day
- Radio Alarm Clocks
- Free HBO, CNN, ESPN
- Ice, Soda, and Coin Laundry Facilities
- Touch Tone Telephones
- Blow dryers
- Charcoal Grills